The Collegetown Shuttle will resume service beginning Monday, August 27, 2018.
You spoke, and we listened! Based on our Student Survey, Collegetown is pleased to announce bus new service, schedules, and routes.
New Service Updates!
Information about the Collegetown Shuttle's updated bus service, schedules, and Blue route change can be found here: Shuttle home page.
Shuttle Service Dates for 2018-2019
This year's bus service dates including holiday breaks have been updated here: Shuttle service dates 2018-2019.
Track the Shuttle
TransLoc allows riders to track the shuttle on the web or on their smart phone. While the online schedule provides approximate times for the shuttle's arrival, TransLoc tells riders exactly when the shuttle will arrive.
- Download the TransLoc Rider app and receive real-time tracking information
- Online: See the shuttle prediction times in the right hand column (or at www.baltimorecollegetown.org/shuttle)
- Text: CTOWN bus stop number to 41411 (leave a space between ctown and your stop number)
Transfer Bus Stops
- Penn Station: Charm City Circulator (a FREE city bus), Amtrak, Bolt Bus, Light Rail, MARC train, MTA Bus, Taxi, and more!
Charm City Circulator Route: Federal Hill, Fell's Point, Fort McHenry, Hollins Market, and Inner Harbor.
- Johns Hopkins University, Towson University, and Towson Town Center: Collegetown Shuttle Blue and Red route stops.
Questions & Comments
Check the General Information & FAQs page for more information about the Collegetown Shuttle including identifying the Shuttle buses, how to get downtown, bringing guests, sharing feedback, lost and found, and more!