The Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni board serves to provide community engagement programs, networking opportunities, and mentor connections for the Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni network and current class.
The Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni board will
- Meet three times during a calendar year
- Hold two-year, renewable terms
- Represent each class and campus (two representatives per class) and consist of 12-15 members
- Set the strategic direction for Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni network
- Collaborate on special initiatives with Collegetown staff for the current class
Contact the Alumni Board!
Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni Ambassadors
Collegetown LeaderShape Alumni Ambassadors help promote alumni events and happenings. If interested in becoming an ambassador, please contact KB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Milton Anthony||Morgan State University||Three|
|Dijoneè Chester||Coppin State University||Five|
|Adnan Hameed||University of Baltimore||Four|
|Jessie Pulliam||University of Baltimore||One|
|Elena Wengert||Notre Dame of Maryland||Four|
Contact Kirsten Brinlee at email@example.com for questions or comments.