New Service Updates!
Information about the Collegetown Shuttle's updated bus service, schedules, and Blue route changes can be found here: Shuttle home page.
Shuttle Service Dates for Spring 2019
The first day of spring 2019 semester service is Monday, January 28.
The last day of spring 2019 semester service is Saturday, May 18.
Track the Shuttle
TransLoc allows riders to track the shuttle on the web or on their smart phone. While the online schedule provides approximate times for the shuttle's arrival, TransLoc tells riders exactly when the shuttle will arrive.
- Download the TransLoc Rider app and receive real-time tracking information
- Online: See the shuttle prediction times in the right hand column (or at www.baltimorecollegetown.org/shuttle)
- Text: CTOWN bus stop number to 41411 (leave a space between ctown and your stop number)
Transfer Bus Stops
- Penn Station: Charm City Circulator (a FREE city bus), Amtrak, Bolt Bus, Light Rail, MARC train, MTA Bus, Taxi, and more!
Charm City Circulator Route: Federal Hill, Fell's Point, Fort McHenry, Hollins Market, and Inner Harbor.
- Johns Hopkins University, Towson University, and Towson Town Center: Collegetown Shuttle Blue and Red route stops.
Questions & Comments
Check the General Information & FAQs page for more information about the Collegetown Shuttle including identifying the Shuttle buses, how to get downtown, bringing guests, sharing feedback, lost and found, and more!
- Plan ahead! Track the Shuttle with TransLoc Rider App.
- Use your college ID to board the Shuttle.