Collegetown Civic Leadership Grant Application
Grants are available to students or alumni who have completed a Collegetown Fellowship, Collegetown LeaderShape, or Collegetown Underground program. Typical grant awards are $250 - $500 based on need and strength of the applications.
In your application, you must supply a community partner's contact information.
Funds may be used for:
- Materials and supplies necessary to complete the project
- Publicity, printing, and/or postage
- Other items that are adequately justified in application
Funds may NOT be used:
- For salaries, honoraria, or compensation to the individuals working on the project
- As a donation
- For cash awards or purchasing gift cards, as an award or prize, etc.
Questions? Email Madi Boris, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are reviewed by the Alumni Board the first week of the month.