Operating in 50 countries worldwide, Atradius N.V. is a growing and dynamic company that offers Trade Credit insurance solutions for businesses operating both domestically and internationally.
Atradius Trade Credit Insurance Inc., the US subsidiary of Atradius N.V. based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, is currently seeking interns. The successful candidates will primarily focus their time on information gathering duties while also assisting the Risk Services support team as needed.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner. Additionally, a basic understanding of financial statements is highly desirable, as the successful candidate will be required to effectively converse with professionals at the level of President, CFO, and VP of Finance.
Core responsibilities will comprise:
- Calling buyers to request financial statements and/or relevant information to enable pro-active management of buyer risks.
- Obtaining bank and/or trade references.
- Establishing and maintaining the basis for ongoing relationships to enhance future information gathering efforts.
- Inputting of data into Atradius’ proprietary database.
- Additional support and administrative duties as needed.
Skill Set Required
- Student working toward a Bachelors Degree preferably in finance or business.
- 0-2 years experience in an office setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Hours per week: Part time up to 30 hours per week
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Business, Finance or Accounting
Hunt Valley, MD
Hours per week:
Up to 30 hours part time for individuals still pursuing a degree
Mon - Fri
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa)
Required Documentation: Resume
Application Instructions: Please provide your resume via email to David.Kadden@Atradius.com
This is a part time internship position.