Operating in 50 countries worldwide, Atradius N.V. is a growing and dynamic company that offers Trade Credit insurance solutions for businesses operating both domestically and internationally.
Through its US subsidiary, Atradius Trade Credit Insurance Inc, an opportunity exists to join our Underwriting Team in Hunt Valley, Maryland as a full-time Underwriting Support Team Member. Candidates will have a bachelor’s degree, ability to multi-task, pick up software systems quickly and previous experience in an office setting. For the right individual, this is an opportunity to work together in a professional environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Our compensation package includes:
- Base salary commensurate with experience,
- Bonus potential,
- Generous leave package including 3 weeks vacation, personal time, standard holidays and floating holidays,
- Company subsidized Health and Dental care coverage,
- Company paid Vision, Life Insurance/ADD, Disability plans
- 401(k) plan with 100% match on up to 6% of salary plus annual profit share contribution
- Education Assistance plan
Skill Set Required
- Managing central in-trays for US and Excluded Markets underwriting.
- Action on and allocation of work-flow cases from central in-trays.
- Checking whether latest information is in-date, and obtaining new information if required.
- Ordering credit information agency reports and scanning them to Genesis.
- Data integrity – identifying and dealing with duplicate records.
- Dealing with Chasers from various internal stakeholders.
- Ad hoc duties specified by Underwriters.
- Special projects as necessary.
- General clerical duties as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in finance or business.
- 0-2 years experience in an office setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Business, Finance or Accounting
Hunt Valley, MD
Hours per week:
Full time for graduates and part time for individuals still pursuing a degree
Mon - Fri
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa)
This is a full-time position for a graduating student or post-graduate. If you are still a student, the position is a part time internship