The Ballpark Operations internship will allow the intern to actively learn facility & event staff management through a variety of unique experiences on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
The Intern will have the opportunity to:
- Actively learn by helping to oversee a staff of approximately 600 event staff employees.
- Learn the techniques used to prepare and execute the ongoing training of the event staff from the Coordinator and Manager of Event Operations
- Log and assist with managing the employee recognition program.
- Learn the techniques used to ensure an efficient and accurate operation on gamedays when it comes to staff scheduling, assignments, and paperwork.
- Maintain, under the direction of the Internship Mentor, a variety of reports/logs that pertain to the safe and efficient operation of the ballpark.
- Assist, under the direction of the Internship Mentor, with creation and distribution of Gameday Credentials (Non-Media).
- Other duties as other learning opportunities become available.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Alejandro Florez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summer (Jun - Aug)
Hours per week:
depending upon schedule
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident