HealthCare Engagement Consultancy provides health engagement sessions for communities and patients by delivering health education and other resources. The consultancy also provides health service delivery improvement training to health care providers.
This position requires the application of basic web maintenance such as uploading teaching materials and website updates, and minor customer interaction on the website in order to optimize the existing website. Some of the tasks include:
- Website maintenance/updates for effective use by the community
- uploading health related pertinent information on the interactive forum
- Assisting in webinar and conference delivery of health education, if needed
Skill Set Required
This internship does not require a high level of Health IT knowledge but the successful candidate will be someone who is:
- Comfortable in navigating web-based technologies and has some experience in it
- Interested in the healthcare sector
- Interest in being involved in the improvement of health educational assistance to the general public
- Reliable and able to deliver assignments on time
- Highly professional and of strong ethical standards for confidentiality and dependability
Baltimore , MD
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa)
Resume, Cover Letter, References
Please send a two paragraphs note indicating why you are interested in this internship.
Please include a reference from at least 1 person who is a non-relative, non-friend, who knows something about your work ethic.
Send: resume (if available) and reference(s) to email@example.com and address to Dr. Sosena Kebede