- Draft business emails, pitch decks, and other materials
- Provide comparative/SWOT analysis, collect data, and present relevant analytical
- Research potential partners
- Develop contact list and input information into CRM system
- Assist CEO/COO in daily, weekly, and monthly communication with partners (emails, webinars, meetings, etc.) by preparing documents and presentations
- Represent the company at various events
- Assist COO in the development of the strategic plans, social media content
Skill Set Required
- The ideal candidate must be motivated and responsible, a natural self-starter, and someone who can execute
- You work quickly and effectively, prioritize/multitask well and understand the importance of small detail. Ability to represent ideas succinctly and persuasively to groups and individuals
- The applicant must be well organized and have excellent writing, research, and communication skills. Be creative and driven to help make this startup business successful.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to effectively as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management tools-Experience with Jira is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in-person or remotely with necessary telecommunication tools
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
Washington , DC
Hours per week:
Resume, Cover Letter
Please apply by emailing COO: email@example.com
This is an unpaid internship. However, the intern selected has the opportunity for full-time employment and the ability to receive company stock options upon completing certain initiatives.