Non-Profit company in Baltimore is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the membership department, including creating awareness of new offerings to our members, communicating with current and potential members, and retaining members.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential members
- Help develop member relationships and retain existing members
- Assist in evaluating new membership opportunities
- Learn and apply techniques to keep our members engaged and encouraging new members to sign up
- Maintain detailed records
Skill Set Required
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Please provide resume and best contact information, so we can get in touch with you.