Trade Credit Insurance is in search of an Intern within our Client Services Department. Ideal candidate is a college student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business with availability of at least three days per week with a minimum of 4 hours per day and maximum of 29 hours per week on an ongoing basis. Intern will be expected to assist with new business submissions by setting up draft policies, submitting buyer requests, preparing buyer schedules, indexing documents as well as special projects and general administrative duties as necessary.
Skill Set Required
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Distribute daily paperwork
· Create & enter policy drafts.
· Submit credit limit applications
· Cancel & Reduce credit limits
· Create and update buyer schedules
· Assist with systems work on new policies
· Various tasks to support onboardin and daily maintenance of policies.
· Copy, file and index documents as required to maintain records of data.
· Assist with policy document mailings as well as NNP notices
· Create, update and maintain Atrium ids.
· Assist with Customer Service inbox and Atrium helpdesk inquiries via phone or email.
· Front Desk coverage as needed.
· Shredding, filing and restocking of policy document supplies as needed
· Provide service and support to the Customer Service Team.