Are you interested in a future career path in education, psychology, program development or marketing? Do you want to learn a new model of communicating that can help you communicate with family, friend’s, teachers and others in your life while learning workplace skills that can contribute to your future success and growth? The following responsibilities are part of this internship as well as other duties. This is a great opportunity to develop your own leadership skills.
- Strategize to develop new avenues to bring Nonviolent Communication into schools, organizations and families
- Communicate through emails and phone calls to potential organizations and people
- graphic design for a children’s book to share NVC (nonviolent communication)
- Develop product package for a children’s education doll to be used in conjunction with service projects and fundraising
- Assist with writing blog and website management
- Design of publications such as postcards, newsletter, and flyers
- Work on social media development
- Collaborate to generate new ideas & strategies for outreach to organizations, schools and families
- Learn training curriculum design and participate in training delivery
Skill Set Required
What we’d like you to have, but not all are necessary:
· Ability to work 5-10+ hours per week (virtual work available too)
· Stipend available and commission for training and coaching contracts
· Interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Positive energy, focused, independent worker
· Software and Microsoft office skills, social media
· Video skills
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
psychology, communication, marketing
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
up to 20 hours including virtual work
Yes, 5 hours/week can be paid for graphic design assistance stipend
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org after viewing our website. Include in the email why you think you would be a good candidate for this position. We can talk further about this by phone.
Leave some good times for a preliminary phone interview.
Tremendous financial potential in this field and looking for someone with drive and motivation to succeed and who wants to learn this amazing communication model. For more info about Nonviolent communication, please see the Center for Nonviolent Communication (www.cnvc.org) and NVC Academy (nvcacademy.com) in addition to www.healthycommunication.net.