*This is a remote internship position, transportation and access to computer/internet required.
• Assists the Volunteer Coordinator in the development and implementation of program activities;
• Research current data trends regarding crime recidivism rates;
• Draft social media posts and brochures.
Skill Set Required
- Strong communication and writing skills, computer skills (Microsoft Office), Outlook and Google Drive.
- Enthusiastic about LOFLJ, its mission, and criminal justice reform.
- Willing to travel to government agencies, community centers (Recreational centers, Senior centers, Churches, nonprofit agencies in Baltimore County, Essex area, and Baltimore city), once a month
- Use conference call technology
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Criminal Justice, Social Sciences, Sociology,Non-Profit Management, Communication Studies
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
March 10, 2020
Resume, Cover Letter, Other - Availability
To apply, please send Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Availability, and References to firstname.lastname@example.org.