- Duties will include creating content, developing design elements for collateral materials, and more
- May also work with UMMS Communications staff on other related assignments, including providing support for publications and design elements to promote various events
- Perform related duties as required
Skill Set Required
- Presently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design.
- Skilled at web navigation, and capable of using Internet and information sources for research.
- Solid project management skills and experience. Ability to handle multiple priorities and think independently.
- Understanding of and experience with communication disciplines such as publication production, advertising, and marketing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Word, PowerPoint, HTML experience is a plus.
- High attention to detail and ability to identify key messages.
- Willingness to learn.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Ongoing
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
May 12, 2017
Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio, References
To apply for this exciting opportunity in downtown Baltimore, please e-mail Creative Director Linda Praley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (410-328-3450) a cover letter, resume, link to portfolio, and letters of recommendation to her. Questions? Call Linda at 410-328-7638.