This position is great resume-building opportunity to support a respected and growing organization’s development team. Intern will conduct donor database management, prospect research, grant writing, and planning and implementation of JA’s signature events. Provides beneficial environment for networking with business leaders and community volunteers.
1. Works within database to update accounts and input new individuals for upcoming fiscal year.
2. Provides planning and implementation support for special events as assigned, including JA Office Warriors, JA Inspire and JA Leading Ladies.
3. Provides support to development team in grant writing through updating language and statistical information.
4. Provides support in prospecting potential partners through LinkedIn research.
5. Supports organizational needs related to board and committee meetings.
Owings Mills, MD
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
September 20, 2019
Resume, Cover Letter
To apply, email JA's Vice President of Operations Kim Denis at email@example.com.