· Planning graphic design concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed and in a timely manner.
· Communicating with clients about layout and design.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, flyers posters, banners etc. with software such as photoshop, adobe illustrator and InDesign.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
20 or more hours
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
September 19, 2018
Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio, References
This is a paid educations internship opportunity. Applications must be received by Wednesday, September 19, 2018. Preferred candidates are college juniors or seniors but all students are welcome to apply. Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft word document and send to the following email address: Lorraine.email@example.com