We are looking for motivated, resourceful, highly efficient interns for the upcoming semester.
- Fact checking editorial copy
- Contributing editorial assignments to print and online
- Update and maintain online and print calendar listings
- Writing event coverage for print and blogs
- Additional clerical duties as assigned
Skill Set Required
- Coursework and/or experience in communications, journalism, English, and/or writing.
- Reporting and research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Availability three days a week (10 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Resourcefulness, creative thinking, and timeliness
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Communications, Journalism, English, and/or Writing.
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
August 10, 2018
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample
Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who are currently pursuing or have recently graduated with a relevant undergraduate degree. Course credit is available. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to email@example.com