This position is great resume-building opportunity to support a respected and growing organization’s development team. Intern will conduct program evaluation and database management, as well as program preparation and implementation. Provides beneficial environment for networking with educators, administrators, business leaders and community volunteers.
1. Works within database to analyze statistical data from evaluation instruments to determine the effectiveness of JA programs.
2. Compiles curriculum materials for elementary and secondary programming.
3. Supports volunteer and educator training and program implementation.
4. Provides planning, marketing and implementation support for special events as assigned, including JA Superheroes Bowl-a-Thon.
5. Provides marketing support of social media effort with focus on program/event coverage
Owings Mills, MD
Fall (Sep - Dec), Ongoing
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
September 13, 2019
Resume, Cover Letter
To apply, email JA's Vice President of Operations Kim Denis at email@example.com