We're committed to providing opportunities for college students to develop important skills and get first-hand experience in a variety of areas. Our internship program exposes college students to work and learning experiences in marketing, communications, design, and event production.
Interns gain experience in on-site project management, researching, brainstorming, purchasing, and learning the technical detail related to planning and producing events for a broad range of clients. Our interns become part of the team- attending staff meetings, participating in creative sessions, developing presentations, attending social events, and contributing to the daily work of our creative team. Ideal candidates are curious, passionate, dependable, and confident.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has an interest in events, communications, creative/design, production, and social media
- Is a rising junior or senior. Please note that we are NOT accepting internship applications non-students at this time.
- Should be proactive and eager to work and learn in a collaborative environment
- Exhibits strong writing capabilities
- Can multitask and balance multiple assignments
- Has had exposure to the agency world
- This is a paid position that also qualifies for course credit, if desired
- The internship dates are flexible, but we like interns to spend 10-14 weeks with us for 2-3 days per week
- Please send both a resume and cover letter for best consideration
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you're interested or would like more information.
Skill Set Required
Strong writing, researching, and communication skills. Very adaptive and able to multi-task. The candidate should have some experience in event management, creative/design, marketing, and/or communications.
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
20 or more hours
August 28, 2017
Resume, Cover Letter
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org