About this Job
PerSoN Clinic ( www.PerSoN.Clinic) is a bootstrapped Digital Health Startup that facilitates a continuum of care for patients with chronic conditions. We are passionate about helping patients receive better care and changing the path of our healthcare system to a patient-centric system. It is time to say “Patient Will See You Now”!
We strive to be socially conscious in every step we make.
We are looking for a Motivated, Creative, and Change Maker candidate for the Business Development / Project management intern position.
Our innovative virtual care platform is the future of our health industry, where holistic and measurable care is the only answer to better care. We aim to prevent and cure depression and anxiety and their interference with many chronic conditions.
You work closely with the founder and assist her in business development activities and product introduction.
You are a self-starter who has a curious mind and is willing to learn and apply the best practices. You are detail-oriented and very organized.
Job Responsibilities: Assisting in following Business Development:
· Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
· Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
· Create and maintain a comprehensive market and competition analysis.
· Track and report your accomplishments every week without being asked.
· Locates or proposes potential business opportunities and/or partners
· Manage and develop content for the company's social marketing channels (LinkedIn - Facebook, Instagram).
· Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
· Examines risks and potentials for the business and/or partnership opportunities.
· Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
· Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
We are committed to supporting you to flourish in your role fully.
Skill Set Required
Self-starter, professional communication skills, creative, organized, responsible, degree / passed courses in marketing and business administration. Familiar with online marketing techniques.
Working experience in health systems and/or Spanish language, e, reading, and writing proficiency is a big plus.
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Yes, $500 - $2000 stipend
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa), H-4 Visa
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Portfolio, References
Please email to Sarah@personclinic.net with SUBJECT line " Intership"