Interns work 40 hours per week during the 10-week program and are compensated hourly while receiving real-world experience working in a branch office.
Skill Set Required
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Business related degree (Pursuing a Personal Financial Planning Degree is a plus!)
- Leadership experience at school, in organizations, or at work
- Desire to pursue a career as a Financial Advisor with Edward Jones
- Knowledge of the firm and what it means to be an FA at Edward Jones
- Students in Junior year of college or first year Masters Program.
Baltimore , MD
Summer (Jun - Aug)
Hours per week:
20 or more hours
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
November 1, 2018