You will be working within a young, highly-motivated and international team and your work will be multifaceted. You will work on your own projects and ideas within the fields of Video Editing, Video Production, Photography, Online-Communications, Event Management and/or Media Management.
Also depending on your professional orientation and your preferences, your tasks might include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the production & editing/cutting of image videos, pictures and media materials
• Assisting the production of online-communication - and social media content
• Assisting marketing and advertising in developing and executing the marketing strategy
Skill Set Required
• Academic background in videography, photography, design, media arts or similar
• Experience in creating videos and working with equipment and video editing programs
• Experience in taking and editing photos
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Videography, Photography, Design, Media Arts or Similar
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
Resume, Cover Letter
If you want to be part of our Christmas Village Team 2018, please send your cover letter and resume/portfolio to Gianna (email@example.com). If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Christmas Village is an outdoor Holiday event at the Inner Harbor of Baltimore which runs from November 17th through December 24th. We are looking for highly motivated, versatile and creative individuals (m/f) to become part of our organizing team.