You will be working within a young, highly motivated and international team and your work will be multifaceted. You will work on your own projects and ideas within the fields of Marketing, Online-Marketing, Event Management and/ or PR and Social Media.
Depending on your professional orientation and your preferences, your tasks might include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting marketing and advertising in developing and executing the
• Assisting Online-Marketing, Online-Communication and Social Media Presence
• Assisting the planning and realization of the cultural event program
• Taking care of vendors, sponsors, media contacts and PR; maintaining our online presence
• Academic background in business, journalism, culture, arts, tourism, IT or similar • Self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Good command of MS Office applications & content management
If you want to be part of our Christmas Village Team 2021, please send your cover letter and resume to Tabby (email@example.com). If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Christmas Village is an outdoor Holiday event at the Inner Harbor of Baltimore which runs from November 20th through December 24th. We are looking for highly motivated, versatile and creative individuals (m/f/o) to become part of the organizing team.
Christmas Village in Baltimore is a combination of an outdoor and indoor Holiday Market at West Shore Park in the Inner Harbor. The event is modeled after the traditional Christmas Markets in Germany like the famous Christkindl Market in Nuremberg.
From Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve, vendors in more than 50 booths will sell traditional European food, sweets and drinks. They also offer a great shopping experience with a large variety of international holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry and high-quality arts and crafts.
The outdoor area around the Walter Sondheim Fountain will bring the original Christmas Village charm with its traditional German style wooden huts to Baltimore. In addition a heated festival tent (60' x 180') will create a Christmassy shopping atmosphere with more vendors, a food court and an event space.
The unique atmosphere with thousands of lights, the big Holiday Tree, the delicious smell of waffles, gingerbread, bratwurst and mulled wine brings you and your family into the perfect Christmas mood.