You will be working within a young, highly-motivated and international team and your work will be multifaceted. You will work on your own projects and ideas within the fields of Marketing, Online-Marketing, Event Management and/ or PR and Social Media.
Depending on your professional orientation and your preferences, your tasks might include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting marketing and advertising in developing and executing the
• Assisting Online-Marketing, Online-Communication and Social Media Presence
• Assisting the planning and realization of the cultural event program
• Taking care of vendors, sponsors, media contacts and PR; maintaining our online presence
Skill Set Required
• Academic background in business, journalism, culture, arts, tourism, IT or similar
• Good communication skills
• Good command of MS Office applications & content management
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Business, Journalism, Culture, Arts, Tourism, IT or similar
Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
Resume, Cover Letter
If you want to be part of our Christmas Village Team 2018, please send your cover letter and resume to Gianna (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Christmas Village is an outdoor Holiday event at the Inner Harbor of Baltimore which runs from November 17th through December 24th. We are looking for highly motivated, versatile and creative individuals (m/f) to become part of the organizing team.