- Assist with event planning and logistics
- Contribute at least one monthly blog post
- Assist with Collegetown social media development
- Provide feedback on possible future Collegetown programming and events
- Market and promote Collegetown programs and events
- Serve as liaison between community and campus partners
- Offer general operational support
Skill Set Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social media
- Website management
- Passion for Baltimore
Spring (Feb - May)
Hours per week:
10 hours per week
January 6, 2020
Resume, Cover Letter
Submit a resume and cover letter to Special Events Manager, Madison, at email@example.com by Monday, January 6, 2020
Do you love Baltimore? Want to get real-world experience AND have the opportunity to connect with the city outside of campus life? Intern with the Baltimore Collegetown Network!
The Baltimore Collegetown Network, a non-profit consortium of 14 area colleges and universities, works to enhance the academic, professional, and social lives of Baltimore’s 160,000 college students. For the last 20 years Collegetown has been developing projects and partnerships that attract, engage, and retain students, raise the profile of Baltimore as a college destination, and help colleges share resources.
The Baltimore Collegetown Network is hiring an intern to support organizational events and marketing initiatives throughout the spring semester.