The Marketing / Events Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Develop initiatives to grow our weekly, monthly, and annual giving and overall fundraising, regularly evaluate all fundraising programs to ensure they are considered best practices and make adjustments as necessary
- Designing and executing a high-impact marketing and fundraising campaign
- Project manage and run special events, including the annual fundraising summer gala
- Manage relationships with donors and oversee the yearly fundraising appeals and campaigns
- Achievement of the overall fundraising goal, which includes corporate sponsorship and participant income
Skill Set Required
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, maturity, positivity, and self-confidence in accomplishing daily tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team, both within and outside the department, daily.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize conflicting duties and meet established deadlines.
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Must have initiative and strive for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to implement innovative ideas or business solutions.
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
Please send resume to email@example.com
Internship has potential to be paid.