About this Job
PerSoN Clinic ( www.PerSoN.Clinic) is a bootstrapped Digital Health Startup that facilitates a continuum of care for patients with chronic conditions. We are passionate about helping patients receive better care and changing the path of our healthcare system to a patient-centric system. It is time to say “Patient Will See You Now”!
We strive to be socially conscious in every step we make.
We are looking for a Motivated, Creative, and Change Maker candidate for the Marketing intern position.
Our innovative virtual care platform is the future of our health industry, where holistic and measurable care is the only answer to better care. We aim to prevent and cure depression and anxiety and their interference with many chronic conditions.
You work closely with the founder and assist her in business development activities and product introduction.
We are looking for individuals with excellent communication and social marketing skills, particularly with Instagram and TikTak, FB, Linkedin, with a strong passion and interest in mental health and social good. They will act as PerSoN ambassadors and grow the PerSoN ambassador community. You are detail-oriented and very organized.
Job Responsibilities: Assisting in following Marketing activities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Set marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
After the initial 3 weeks evaluation period, a stipend will be provided according to candidate experience and performance.
Skill Set Required
Self-starter, professional communication skills, creative, organized, responsible, degree / passed courses in marketing and business administration. Familiar with online marketing techniques.
Working experience in health systems and/or Spanish language, e, reading, and writing proficiency is a big plus.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
MBA - Marketing - Public Health
North Bethesda , MD
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Yes, $500 - $2000 stipend
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa), H-4 Visa
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Portfolio, References
Please email to Sarah@personclinic.net with SUBJECT line " Intership"