- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, flyers, posters etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Skill Set Required
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Associates Degree with interest in marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Possess a strong knowledge of social media marketing.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Marketing, Business Management, Web Design, Digital Marketing
Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec)
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident
May 31, 2017
Resume, Writing Sample, Portfolio
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Although the Internship is unpaid, you will have full access to all of our Yoga & Wellness classes and workshops for free.