We are recruiting a dynamic self-starter to join our team as a Marketing Intern. We are a small nonprofit profit with a few programs related to health and wellness, so strong communication skills and a desire to help the community are essential. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to creating mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Skill Set Required
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan)
Hours per week:
Yes, 500 monthly stipend
Resume, Cover Letter
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com - thanks!