- Manage the Collegetown Shuttle, one of the organization’s principal programs that transports over 80,000 riders each year between six colleges and area destinations.
- Manage relationships with contractors and colleges, create reports, direct communication and outreach, manage the budget, and advocate for the transit needs of students in the region.
- Develop awareness-building opportunities to promote and communicate the activities and impact of Baltimore Collegetown to stakeholders.
- Represent Baltimore Collegetown on committees and at college and community events and meetings.
- Organize collaborative projects and partnerships related to transit with memberinstitutions and business, government, and community groups.
Skill Set Required
We are seeking a motivated creative thinker who can work with higher education, business, government, and civic leaders in support of the Baltimore Collegetown Network. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively in a small office. The part-time Shuttle Operations Manager will work closely with the Governing Board, Executive Director, and other Collegetown staff.
Bachelors Degree required.
Graduate student preferred.
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident, Employment (H1-Visa), H-4 Visa
November 30, 2018
Resume, Cover Letter
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter outlining interest and qualifications for the position. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, and the priority date is October 19, 2018. Materials can be emailed to kab@BaltimoreCollegetown.org and addressed to:
Baltimore Collegetown Network
PO Box 11049
Baltimore, MD 21212