The Program Associate Intern will get hands-on experience in the daily operations of a nonprofit organization. Internships are tailored to the interests and skills of the individual intern and the needs of the organization during the internship period. The list below gives examples of some of the duties to which the Program Associate Intern may be assigned.
This internship offers a $1,500 stipend and may be eligible for academic credit if approved by intern’s educational institution.
Duties may include:
· Prepare materials for scholarship applicant interviews
· Request documents from scholarship applicants
· Maintain database of scholarship applicants
· Update outreach database
· Interview scholarship applicants
· Read and evaluate scholarship applications
· Participate in the selection process of scholarship and interest-free loan recipients
· Prepare materials for Board of Directors Meetings
· Assist with planning the annual Student Award Ceremony
Summer (Jun - Aug)
Hours per week:
Yes, 1,500.00 stipend
June 1, 2020
Resume, Cover Letter
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
6 Park Center Court, Suite 211, Owings Mills, MD 21117