- Work with supervisor to ensure staff’s proper and timely data entry through periodic reconciliation and monthly quality assurance checks.
- Assist in providing supervisors with staff productivity reports.
- Assist in updating current data entry manuals to clarify how to input data continually.
- Assist in generating file templates for data entry, importing, and exporting as required.
- Assist in generating, revising, editing, and incorporating elements within current assessments as required.
- Assist in generating and revising Point of Service elements as required.
- Assist in retrieving data from the Database (social solutions ETO) to create, upon request, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports to the program funder and to satisfy the requirements for the Department of Health and Human Services Repatriation Program.
Repatriation Fiscal Duties:
- Review and monitor database completeness and entry in the Non-Emergency and Emergency Repatriation Program.
- Assist in providing reports, statistics, and information as requested for both Repatriation Programs.
- Assist in revising and editing all program templates.
Skill Set Required
- Proficient in a full range of computer software packages such as, but not limited to, Access, FileMaker Pro, Oracle, MS Office Suite, and other database software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow directions
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and produce accurate informational/reports
- Must possess a high level of integrity and confidentiality to handle sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience with databases (including design, implementation, data entry, development, report retrieval, query design, and presentation of information to end users in applicable charts, graphs, dashboards, and appropriate displays)
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Social Solutions’ ETO (efforts to the outcome) or any other data tracking software and analytics (i.e., Excel dashboards, pivot tables, query software)
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Some flexibility, but prefer availability during business hours
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Stephney Allen, Chief Operating Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Repatriation Database Intern
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
International Social Service - USA is an international social service agency whose mission is to mobilize a domestic and international network of legal and social work professionals to efficiently connect vulnerable children, adults, and families who are separated by international borders to the services and support they need. For more information, visit www.iss-usa.org.
Position Overview: ISS-USA is seeking an Intern to appropriately retrieve and maintain data to report relevant statistical information around the U.S. Repatriation Program. The individual must be able to maintain the agency standard of excellence and have a commitment to the organizational mission.