- Work with supervisor to ensure staff’s proper and timely data entry through routine reconciliation and monthly quality assurance checks.
- Assist in providing supervisors with staff productivity reports.
- Assist in updating current data entry manuals to continually clarify how to input data.
- Assist in generating file templates for data entry, data importing, and data exporting as required.
- Assist in generating, revising, editing, and incorporating elements within current assessments as required.
- Assist in generating and revising Point of Service elements as required.
- Assist in retrieving data from the Database (social solutions ETO) to create upon request, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports to the program funder and to satisfy the requirements for the Department of Health and Human Services Repatriation Program.
Repatriation Fiscal Duties:
- Assist in processing repatriation reimbursement requests ( including entry, reconciliation, submission, and coordination with the finance department on requests).
- Assist in maintaining finance contact database for payment of repatriation reimbursements.
- Review and monitor database completeness and entry in the Emergency Evacuation Program.
- Assist in providing reports, statistics, and information as requested for the Evacuation Program.
- Assist in revising and editing Emergency Evacuation templates for state entry as required.
Skill Set Required
- Proficient in a full range of computer software packages such as, but not limited to, Access, FileMaker Pro, Oracle, MS Office Suite, and other database software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow directions
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and produce accurate information/reports
- Must possess a high level of integrity and confidentiality in order to handle sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
- Associate’s degree in a related field or minimum three years of progressively responsible experience with databases (including design, implementation, data entry, development, report retrieval, query design, and presentation of information to end users in applicable charts, graphs and appropriate displays)
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Social Solutions’ ETO (efforts to outcome) software, those who have bookkeeping experience, and those with financial software packages
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Fall (Sep - Dec), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Some flexibility, but prefer availability during business hours
August 31, 2021
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Stephney Allen, Director of the U.S. Repatriation Program & Internal Operations at email@example.com.
Position Title: Repatriation Database Intern
Reports To: Operations and HR Manager
International Social Service - USA is an international social service agency whose mission is to mobilize a domestic and international network of legal and social work professionals to efficiently connect vulnerable children, adults, and families who are separated by international borders to the services and support they need. For more information, visit www.iss-usa.org.
Position Overview: ISS-USA is seeking a part-time Repatriation Database Intern to appropriately maintain data and report relevant statistical information around the U.S. Repatriation Program. The individual must be able to maintain the agency standard of excellence and have a commitment to the organizational mission. During the COVID-19 remote work policy in place for the agency, the chosen candidate will work remotely.