Making Sales Calls
Establishing Sales contacts
Preparing and presenting reports
Skill Set Required
Requirements of the Sales Intern:
• 1-2 years’ experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, retail, telecommunications or tele sales,
• Enthusiastic and positive personality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passion for growth and success.
• Able to work in a target-oriented environment.
Hours per week:
Yes, Performance based stipend
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident
October 30, 2018
Resume, Cover Letter, References
- Application Deadline: Oct 30th, 2018
- Required Documentation: Resume
- Application Instructions Send all resumes and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put your name and the position you are applying for. Include your best day and time for a phone interview.
Are you a new graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Are you enthusiastic and want to challenge yourself? Do you want to gain experience in sales, communications and work in a fast-paced environment? If you answered "Yes" to the above questions and if you are looking for personal/professional growth, then our client wants to speak to you! Build an impressive resume as a Sales Intern with INOVYT INC in Baltimore! This firm provides state of the art customer experience management platform called “ANTLERE” that helps businesses to measure and analyze customer and employee experience. As a sales Intern with our client, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading businesses in the nation! You will gain valuable experience in sales and work with management to track industry trends, grow the firm’s client base.
INOVYT INC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class