The person in this position will be reporting directly to the District Executive responsible for running Scoutreach. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and cultivating potential donors and volunteers
- Editing videos for virtual programming with Cub Scouts
- Updating and posting on various social media platforms
- Gathering and distributing materials scouts may need for activities
- Representing Scoutreach at Back to School Nights, Open Houses, and other school/community related events
Skill Set Required
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, loves meeting new people, has a passion for youth development, and is willing to learn!
Preferred qualifications include basic video editing skills, social media savvy, and excellent interpersonal communication.
Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
If you are interested, please email your resume to LaShawn Jones at email@example.com with the Subject Line "Scoutreach Internship".
Looking forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to take this internship for school credit, that is also an option. We will work with your school to determine that.