We are looking for a dynamic, driven intern to support our team as we grow our social & digital marketing efforts. The Social & Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing, gaining knowledge and experience in brand building, digital advertising, website development, creative development, social media strategy, Google Analytics, email marketing, and e-commerce.
· Develop & execute social media calendar across multiple platforms
· Daily community management
· Create or manage creative development of engaging organic content
· Ideate & write blog content for SEO
· Maintain e-commerce site inclusive of product updates, copy writing, updating imagery, & promotions
· Assist in executing email marketing strategy
· Assist in managing Digital Advertising Agency
Skill Set Required
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
This is a part-time internship available to current college students and recent graduates. This internship can be arranged for college credit through participating academic programs. The internship is a paid position with the opportunity to become a full-time position.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working in a team environment. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, social media, and e-commerce.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Baltimore , MD
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
Yes, tbd salary
Resume, Cover Letter
Email Carrie Lewis at email@example.com
Must have reliable transportation