We are seeking an intern to launch and build social media engagement for a local startup. We are seeking an intern that can do the following:
- Collaborate with snappDRIVE partners, staff and interns to create a feasible and relevant social media marketing strategy
- Maintain snappDRIVE's social media accounts.
-Create a blueprint that can be used for snappDRIVE partners, staff and future interns
Skill Set Required
An ideal intern can demonstrate the follwing:
- Social media savvy (especially on facebook, twitter, snapchat & instagram)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledgeable about social media engagement
- Experience creating graphics is helpful (especially with canva, infogram, adobe spark, etc.)
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
September 25, 2017
Cover Letter, Other - Social Media Handles
Interested applications should send a cover letter with social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send a resume if it helps to demonstrate your ability to support our team.