The intern will be provided with academic/College Credit
- Work requires the ability to sit, stand and walk throughout an extended work day (2-4 hours)
- Position requires the use of hands, arms, legs, and feet and may include lifting up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Moderate physical fitness sessions/ workouts to groups of 10-15 students.
- The intern will be required to handle and present themself professionally, consistently arriving on time to assigned office hours, coaching sessions, and events.
- The intern will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate monthly health and wellness events as a part of their community outreach.
- The intern will be responsible for solicitation, marketing, customer service, participant and volunteer management and recruitment, and vendor communication, as needed.
- The intern will work some evenings and weekends.
Skill Set Required
The Sports Management intern will need basic knowledge of health and wellness practices, experience working with youth ages 10-17, and basic administrative skills.
Baltimore , MD
Spring (Feb - May), Summer (Jun - Aug), Fall (Sep - Dec), Winter (Jan), Ongoing
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org