As a part of the Human Resources Department at CRS, the Leadership Team provides thought leadership, training and program design and facilitation to increase the skills and abilities of leaders and build a pipeline of leaders at CRS.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Use templates to create standard facilitator guide, PowerPoint slides and course materials for already developed programs.
- Proof reading and editing current pilot materials
- Building out the resource library for a Leadership Resource Page in SharePoint which includes job aids, articles, videos, etc.
- Work with Leadership Development Team to establish and design a dashboard to report on leadership program metrics and impact with qualitative data analysis.
- Work with Learning Team to update learning program records.
- Work with Leadership Development Team to design self-study materials for Leadership Essentials Program.
Key Working Relationships:
- Leadership Development Team
Skill Set Required
Education and Experience
- Current undergraduate or graduate student in Human Resources, communications, marketing, media, learning design, or organization development OR 1 year of relevant work experience from a previous job or internship.
- Strong experience with Microsoft 365
- Skills in using Microsoft or Adobe products.
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Fluent written and spoken French, or Spanish a plus
- Ability to work in a remote team
- Ability to listen closely to the needs of the internal stakeholders requesting his/her support, asking questions as needed to ensure understanding
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Accountability & Stewardship
NOTE: All interested applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
EOE/M/F/D/V -- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
human resources, communications, marketing, media
Summer (Jun - Aug)
Hours per week:
M - F
Yes, 14.45/hour salary
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National, Permanent U.S. Resident
May 15, 2020
Resume, Cover Letter