- We are willing to work with someone who isn't an expert in their field but they must be willing to work hard and learn.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Graphic design
- Computer programming
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign a plus!
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible
- Familiarity with social networking sites required
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web page and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Remove and “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
Skill Set Required
- Excellent Wordpress skills.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units a plus!
- Must have experience with WordPress
- Willing to give College Credit
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Computer Science, Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Hours per week:
U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
December 31, 2017
Resume, Other - sites created (if any)
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line include your name and position you are applying for.