- Creation of Sounds Around The World v2.0 website to include:
- Subscription based business model
- Marketing flow to funnel potential customers to action
Skill Set Required
- Knowledge of tools and strategies to convert website visitors into customers
- Strong writing and web content development skills.
- Experience in multiple social media platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised and display a high level of motivation.
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Communications, Writing, Marketing, Web Design and Development, Business
Baltimore Area + Virtual, MD
Summer (Jun - Aug)
Hours per week:
June 5, 2017
Resume, Cover Letter
Interested candidates may email their cover letter, resume, writing sample, and design sample to Jason Armstrong Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available for college credit.
This internship is a unique opportunity to apply your web-design and marketing talents to expand and build on your skill set and experience. We seek a person who is equally strong in writing and creative to supplement the efforts of our one-person marketing department.
This is a great opportunity for students interested in start up business development.